I. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our service.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Ontario, Canada
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Information is any information that is identifiable with You, as an individual. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data) and does not include certain business contact information.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of FlyGreen. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of FlyGreen, to perform services related to the Service or to assist FlyGreen in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party social media service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to FlyGreen, accessible from https://www.flygreen.co/
- You or Your means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
II. COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
When You purchase a service, purchase a product, contact us or complete an online form, we may collect a variety of information, including, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Passport details
- Usage Data
We process most of Your Personal Information on the grounds of the fulfilment of our contract with You, namely to confirm Your order, contact You about delivery of services, arrange for Your payment to be processed and provide You with the products You have purchased. We may also use Your Personal Information for our legitimate interests, including for the purposes of fraud protection and for training and quality.
Note: Special category data is a category of Personal Information which requires more protection because it is sensitive in terms of applicable law, such as data concerning health.
Health data will only be processed for the purposes of ensuring Your safety prior, during and after a flight, and where we have received Your consent. By providing this sensitive personal data to us, You explicitly agree that we may collect, use, share with third parties (such as airlines) and transfer such data.
B. USAGE DATA
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage data may include information such as Your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
III. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how You can delete flash cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available here.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit FlyGreen, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session cookies. These cookies are essential to provide You with Services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the Services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide You with those Services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent cookies. These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
IV. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
FlyGreen may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Information You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact You: to contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile applications push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: to attend and manage Your requests to us.
- For business transfers: we may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: we may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
V. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
FlyGreen will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
VI. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to safeguarding your information. For that reason, we employ security technology professionals and utilise industry standard security technology appropriate to the sensitivity of the applicable Personal Information. Only those employees who need access to Personal Information to fulfil their employment duties will have access to it.
VII. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Information, is processed at FlyGreen’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
VIII. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
A. BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
B. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
C. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, we may require Your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
IX. CONTACT US